European Solar PV Asset Management Forum 2017
* El evento se encuentra en HISTORICO desde 29-06-2017 19:00
Comienzo: miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017 a las 09:00
Finaliza: jueves, 29 de junio de 2017 a las 19:00
To be announced
European Solar PV Asset Management Forum
Recent trends have seen Solar becoming one of the most cost-effective power generation technologies, and it looks set to continue into the future. The European Solar PV Asset Management Forum will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the sector to discuss what is next for Solar in Europe.
We understand that AM & O&M is at the heart of project development therefore we shall discuss solar asset management (AM), operations and maintenance (O&M) and issues for utility-scale projects, including the overall industry learning curve, contractual challenges, and common gaps in planning. The conference shall also address the factors that influence AM and O&M, such as hardware, build design and environment, performance management and optimization.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE
- European Outlook: The Evolving Role of Solar
- PV production Trends
- Raising standards in grid -scale O&M
- What the Owner/Investor’s are looking for
- O&M Best Practices in a Rapidly Changing Market
- Plant Optimization Driven by Data: Plant Control, Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Interdependancy of Asset Management and Operations & Maintenance
- Performance Management, Optimisation & Forecasting
- Driving LCOE Reductions in Utility-scale PV
Valerio Pelizzi, Head of Asset Management EMEA, Canadian Solar Inc.
Fergus Helliwell, Assistant Fund Manager – Infrastructure and Renewable Energy, Aviva Investors
Arnoud Klaren, Senior Manager, Foresight Group
Frank Niendorf, General Manager (Europe) Jinko Solar
Ulrike Jahn, R & D Senior Expert, TÜV Rheinland AG
Matteo Riccieri, Chief Operating Officer, RTR Rete Rinnovabile
Santiago Estrada, International Business Developer, 3E
Miguel Matias, Member Of EPCG, (Energy Performance Contracting Group)
Edmee Kelsey, CEO, 3Megawatt
- European Solar PV Asset Management Forum 2017 - Conference Pass (inc. documentation package): £1,275.00
- European Solar PV Asset Management Forum 2017 - Documentation Package Only: £420.00
For more details, please click here.
Te podría interesar
Envía tu comentario
Debes iniciar sesión - Hoy 21:21