Digital Utilities Europe 2017
* El evento se encuentra en HISTORICO desde 11-05-2017 18:00
ACI’s Digital Utilities Europe 2017 Conference will be held in London, UK, on the 10th-11th May 2017.
Comienzo: miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2017 a las 08:00
Finaliza: jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017 a las 18:00
To be announced
Digital Utilities Europe
The conference will bring together senior representatives and stakeholders from the utilities sector and address the challenges of digitisation in the industry. The two-day event will give attendees an insight into business cases, technological advancements and related financial aspects which affect utility companies now and will do so in the future.
Through discussion and interactive networking sessions, Digital Utilities Europe 2017 will allow you to explore successful digitization of business using the most recent of case studies.
The conference will also provide an insight into the latest development strategies, innovations, cyber security and customer experience whilst analysing the possible consequences of operational challenges, the possibilities arising from the Internet of Things, smart home developments, the sharing economy, consumer produced energy, customer experience and much more.
- Building Digital Utility & Digital Transformation
- Advancing Innovation In Utility Sector
- Development Of Digital Business Models
- New And Changing Markets Of Energy Retail
- Rationalising Value Of Digital Technology
- Data-Driven Utility Consumer Engagement In Digital Communities
- Leveraging Digital Platforms To Promote Digital Revolutions in Utilities
- Smart Grid Developments In Europe
- The Value of Brand For Utilities
- Consumer Trends in The Age of Mass Disruption
- The achievements with smart meter rollout across Europe
- Success With Digitisation, And What About Sustainability?
- Energy Efficiency In Smart Homes
- Latest Technological Innovations, Big Data And Smart Energy Analytics
- Cyber Security: Safety And Stability Of The Grids
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- The event is designed with special interest to CIO’s, CTO’s, CDO’s and Heads of Digital Innovation, IT, solutions and new technologies of
- Power generation, transmission, distribution & supply companies, utilities, electricity retailers TNOs/TSOs & DNOs/DSOs
- Water & gas utilities companies
- Communications providers, data processing, analytics, services providers & consultants
For more information, please check ACI website.
Te podría interesar
Envía tu comentario
Debes iniciar sesión - Hoy 04:41