Cyber Security – Oil, Gas, Power
Comienzo: el miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017 a las 09:00
Finaliza: el jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017 a las 17:00
Protecting Critical Energy Infrastructure Against Cyber Attacks
ACI’s Cyber Security – Oil, Gas, Power Conference will bring together key stakeholders from energy majors and technology industries, to discuss the challenges and opportunities found in the current systems. The conference will also promote essential collaboration between decision makers and technology experts, in order to streamline solutions to resist cyber threats and attacks.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry`s latest policy evaluations, especially the implementation of GDPR 2016 (General Data Protection), NIS Directive 2016 (The Directive on security of network and information systems) & the impact of national regulations, as well as in depth updates on cyber security in the Energy Arena context.
While focusing largely on the critical need of an integrated strategy in business as a whole, it will also concentrate on developing & extending user awareness practices and applying new technologies for greater safety & security.
By highlighting the sector’s current major challenges and opportunities the conference will provide a holistic outlook on today`s & future key market trends and drivers—IT & OT integration, internet`s physical infrastructure—fiber attacks, best recovery procedures, advanced endpoints protection and best early detection practices.
Join us in London, and learn about the best strategies, practices and technologies whilst networking with key actors from these industries.
- Key Policy Frameworks For Digital Infrastructure & Cyber Security In Europe: Being
- Ready For The Future Regulatory Requirements
- Exploring The Future Of Cyber Security Operations: Applying European & National Policy Thresholds
- Re-establishing & Maintaining Positive Image Of Cyber Security Inside Organisations
- An Integrated Approach In Fighting Cyber Attacks: Working Together Towards
- Identifying New Definitions Of Threat
- An In Depth Analysis Of Cyber Security In The European Energy Arena Context
- Attack Avoidance vs Post Attack Recovery
- Aiming For Greater Information Technology (IT) & Operational Technology (OT)
- Cyber Security In Practice
- Exploring Key Innovations & Technology Advancements
- Sam Smith, Head of Digital Risk & Security, Cadent Gas
- Martin Beumer, Business Information Security Information, Vattenfall
- Michael John, Director, European Network for Cyber Security, ENCS
- Jamal Elmellas, CTO, Auriga Consulting Ltd
- Dimitris Moutzouris-Lygeros, Chemical Engineer & IT Security Professional, ex Motor Oil Hellas DCS Network & Security, Lamda Security
- Konstantinos Moulinos, Information Security Expert, ENISA
- Alessandro Niglia, Senior Program Officer, Atlantic Treaty Association ATA
- Cliff Wilson, Associate Partner, IBM
- Raji Natt, Marketing Manager, IVANTI
- Christopher Rivinus, Head of Business Systems, Tullow Oil
- Tapio Rauma, Key Account Manager, ICT, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
- Khalid S. Al – Ghamdi, Networking & Systems Consultant, Saudi Aramco
PRICE From 420 pounds
TICKETS AVAILABLE In the official website
Te podría interesar
Envía tu comentario
Debes iniciar sesión - Hoy 16:32