Agrifood Summit 2019
The world's largest event on innovation and entrepreneurship in the Agrifood sector
Comienzo: el jueves, 20 de junio de 2019 a las 09:00
Finaliza: el viernes, 21 de junio de 2019 a las 14:30
The cities digital transformation is nowadays a reality. Now our bet is for the agrifood sector digital transformation. In this goal the European startups activity is rising up in the last years.
Together, the startups and consolidated companies in the agrifood innovation sector, are the main actors of Smart Agrifood Summit, an event designed for the transformation of the productive process that goes from the Field to the fork.
- Agricultural entities developing crops and livestock.
- Industrial sector and food security.
- Companies in the food and agriculture industry that use technology (land management, livestock, agri-industrial, logistics, water management, etc.)
- Agricultural tech companies (remote sensing, Big Data, IoT, cognitive technologies, agri-industry 4.0, drones, etc.)
- Entrepreneurs: TBC’s, Startups and Spin-offs.
- Universities and research organizations.
- Public administrations on an international level.
- Science and technology parks.
- Accelerators and incubators.
- Create a meeting point between innovative ideas and funding access.
- Get to know the latest technologies in the Agrifood value chain presented by rapidly growing startups in the new digital economy.
- Promote cooperation among institutions in R+D projects.
- Act as a meeting point for the best European initiatives in the AgTech field.
- Serve as an industry reference and facilitate communication between professionals in the sector.
- Promote innovative entrepreneurship in the Agrifood industry by providing developmental and growth opportunities to TBC´s, startups and spin-offs.
DATE: June 20th-21st, 2019
PLACE: FYCMA – Trade Fairs and Congress Center of Málaga (Spain)
HOUR: June 20th, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. / June 21st, from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Te podría interesar