Competition to reward the best eHealth solutions
* El registro se encuentra ACTIVADO y en HISTORICO desde 28-02-2017 23:59
The eHealth Competition is a cost-efficient opportunity to assess the european landscape of health SMEs. You will identify potential partners and major trends, network with stakeholders and get branded as a company that cares about innovation in eHealth. In its 5th edition that took place in 2016 in Amsterdam, the Competition attracted more than 150 Digital Health SMEs across Europe. The functional scope is on eHealth, Wellbeing and Diabetes. Eligible ICT or mHealth solutions focusing on digital healthcare are eligible. Biotech and medical devices are excluded from this competition
SME ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAL (ALL APPLY):
- The SME has to have a VAT number.
- The SME headquarters have to be located in Europe (see below eligible countries).
- Headcount less than 150 employees.
- Annual turnover of less than 5.000.000 euros.
- The company cannot belong to a large conglomerate or being subsidiary of a multinational.
The criteria above must be fulfilled at the time of registration.
Albania • Austria • Belgium • Bosnia & Herzegovina • Bulgaria • Croatia • Cyprus • Czech Republic • Denmark • Estonia • Finland • Former Yugoslav • Republic of Macedonia • France • Germany • Greece • Hungary • Iceland • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Latvia • Liechtenstein • Lithuania • Luxembourg • Malta • Montenegro • Netherlands • Norway • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Serbia • Slovakia • Slovenia • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Turkey • UK
In this edition of the Competition, there will be three Categories:
- Promises: SMEs with annual turnover less than 500,000€ in 2016.
- Champions: SMEs with annual turnover more than 500,000€ in 2016 (considering only the eHealth unit, in case the company has several divisions.).
- Diabetes - special track. For companies with solutions focused on diabetes.
Previous winners of the EU SME eHealth Competition cannot participate in the current edition, except for the special track. The main criteria to select the winners will be technology innovation, short-term impact on: patients, the healthcare professionals, the economy and among other social aspects - and traction.
Remember to focus on your solution. Try to skip the marketing blurb and explain the benefits and the advantages of the use of your solution. Do not copy and paste from your website, we are more interested in what you have to say in your own words.
On completion of the final an award ceremony will take place, during which relevant stakeholders of the European eHealth sector will hand the prizes. All winners have the right to include the Competition awards logos in their corporate communication materials (always stating the year of accomplishment). The organizer will include the names and photographs in the dissemination materials published following the Competition. SMEs are encouraged to make use of it to improve their visibility among potential customers, partners and external funding. Moreover, the winners of each category will be awarded with a trophy and 1000€ and prizes in kind may come from sponsors and supporters of the initiative.
- Registration: SMEs have to fill the web form describing the innovation and expected impact of their technology.
- Selection: 15 finalist will be invited to participate at the Competition Final. 5 per categoy.
- The final:each finalist will have 5 minutes to make their case in front of the jury.
- The winners: the jury will award 3 finalists. High rank representatives, sponsors and jury will be handing the prizes.
- Dissemination: Pan-european dissemination via the Competition website and other channels will take place before and after the Final.
Click here to apply.
Te podría interesar
Envía tu comentario
Debes iniciar sesión - Hoy 02:14