INCOBRA FACTSHEET #4
#4_RISE call on mobility opportunities for academic and non-academic players
INCOBRA FACTSHEET 4#
The RISE scheme promotes international and inter-sector collaboration through research and innovation staff exchanges, and sharing of knowledge and ideas from research to market (and viceversa). RISE follows a bottom-up approach, and is therefore open to all fields of knowledge. The scheme fosters a shared culture of research and innovation that welcomes and rewards creativity and entrepreneurship and helps to turn creative ideas into innovative products, services or processes.
What does it offer?
- The exchanges of staff members involved in research and innovation to develop sustainable collaborative projects and the transfer of knowledge
- International networks of research organizations from the academic and non-academic sectors
Who is funded?
- Researchers, technical administrative and managerial staff of any nationality and at all career levels
Partnership & Activities
- Strengthens the interaction between Europe and Third Countries, through research and innovation staff exchanges.
- Staff move to implement common research and innovation project – to advance knowledge
- International and inter-sectoral collaboration
- Research & Innovation projects implemented through mobility schemes
- Complementary competencies of the participating institutions
- Networking activities
- Organization of workshops & conferences to foster the sharing of knowledge
- Creation of new skills & career development.
Eligibility and Admissibility Conditions
- At least 3 independent participants in 3 different countries
- At least 2 participants from 2 different European MS/AC (i.e. European MS/AC #1+ European MS/AC #2+ Other
Staff funded by the EU grant:
- Administrative, managerial and technical staff directly involved in the research and innovation activities of the
- At least six months linked to the sending institution, before the first period of secondment
- Research and innovation staff move for 1-12 months
- After secondment, must be guaranteed reintegration into the sending institution
- Projects up to a maximum of 4 years
- In exchanges with industrialised countries & emerging economies – i.e. Brazil, EU funding is only for staff of the European partners - i.e. those going out of Europe
- Opens: 1 December 2016
- Closes: 5 April 2017 at 17:00:00 Brussels time
For more information, please check here.
Te podría interesar
Envía tu comentario
Debes iniciar sesión - Hoy 15:56